There is lots of people use Gmail account to sending mail. Mostly people prefer to use Gmail. Because Google has a good security features or has a set of tools for checking and tweaking security settings. Some of people aware of all this features and some don’t. So here we will tell you about these features. It will help you a lot to provide strong security to your Gmail Account. So just check out the simple steps ans follow it to make your account more secure from hacking.
Manage Personal Info And Privacy Settings in Gmail
Here we will discover how to run a Google Security Checkup, Privacy Checkup, and how to tweak Google’s settings, so make your account secure.
- First of sign in the Google Account.
- Go to the My Account option and click on it.
- Here a list of option will appear with 3 points. Choose the “Personal info & Privacy”.
- After this there are some option will get related to the privacy and personal information.
- There are 2 option Privacy check up and My activity. Check out these.
- There is also other option which “Ads Settings” and “control your content”.
So these are the security and privacy tools provide by Google. These will help you a lot to make your account more secure and safe from the hacking. There are other option and tools are also given by the Google.
So All Gmail user should try these tools to make the account secure and safe. If you have any other tricks and know about any hidden features then write here in comment box or if have any query then tell us we will write about that.