We all know about whatsapp and using it every day for messaging. This Messenger App is most popular Application which is widely used by people all over the world. It always introduced so many new features.
Enable Two Step Verification Feature To Your WhatsApp Account
This messaging app has become an indispensable communication tool for all and have more than a billion of WhatsApp users. While WhatsApp keeps on adding new features and settings there are some which more important for us to configure. So latest version of WhatsApp introduces the two step verification process to improve the app security. It means that when a user register their phone number with WhatsApp, they will have to enter a 6 digit passcode as well, but do remember that it is not mandatory to use this option.
So to enable this feature for your WhatsApp account, if you are not using latest version then update your WhatsApp version to the latest one. If you Still not able to find the feature, so there is possibility that the feature might not be rolled out in your area yet. Or you can be a beta tester for this application and can enjoy all the new features well in advance.
So to enable this feature follow the given steps:
- First open WhatsApp and click on the 3 dots icon at the top right corner and click on the Settings.
- After this click on the Account option.
- As next, Choose Two step-verification option as shown below.
- To enable the two step-verification process, click on the Enable option.
- Then you will get the option to enter the passcode (It is a 6 digits code which asked, when you register your phone number with WhatsApp.)
- So now you will have to give a recovery mail id for your account which will be used in case you forget your passcode.
- It takes a time to be applied to your WhatsApp.
- It is done, the two step-verification is enabled for your account.