Here we are going to tell you that how to activate SBI Mobile banking in your smartphone. With the help of mobile banking your account will be on your finger tips. If you have your bank account in SBI and you want to get rid of visiting on bank for small thing. Then you should use mobile banking or internet banking. With the help of this you will be able to check any status regarding to your account on your mobile. These features will provide the facility to update you via SMS and internet banking will provide the facility to check your account details and want any change then you can do that online from the internet. So this is an amazing feature which gives a customer many facility
SBI Mobile Banking With ATM Card or Internet Banking
SBI application procedure for the Mobile banking is similar to all SBI banks. The mobile banking procedure consists with two phases. First phase is that get applications for customer registered mobile and second phase is activation of customer account. When customer fill the account opening form so there is also an option is mention related to mobile banking so customer should check that option on the submission time. After the submission of form user get a account activation message on their mobile and all details and information get via the SMS. So this is the best feature of bank that get all details on your mobile. Here we will tell you that how to activate mobile banking with some steps. So those reading this post just simply follow the given steps and then implement it on your smartphone and get the mobile banking or internet banking. Mobile Banking Activation with State Bank ATM. Here are the steps:
- First step is to Insert your ATM card, select option for services.
- After it choose mobile banking and click on it for register.
- Customer have to Enter your mobile number and again for confirmation.
- Then Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM. Choose’Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’ and enter your 10 digit mobile number.
- Then user will get SMS to confirming the activation of services.
- Now user will be able to get all details and check Banking status on smartphone whenever they want.
So now for user there is no need for an additional option. Now user will be able to use mobile banking or internet banking. Use this procedure and get your bank in your smartphone. So this is the best feature of bank that get all details on your mobile. Here we will tell you that how to activate mobile banking with some steps. So those reading this post just simply follow the given steps and then implement it on your smartphone and get the mobile banking or internet banking.